Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dear reader...


Dear precious gift of God,
this is a note to tell you that you have a Savior who loves you so much that He died one of the most painful deaths you can imagine. and then rose from the dead three days later. (which is why we celebrate Easter) His name is Jesus. if you believe that died to save you from going to hell, and confess all your sins to Him, then you are a christian, all you half to do is pray this prayer:


                           Dear God
                           I am a terrible sinner. I pray that
                           You would come into my heart
                           and live there forever, i pray that
                           you would forgive me of all my
                           sins. and i thank you for sending
                           your son Jesus to die on the cross
                           for my sins.
                           amen

There! now if you prayed that prayer and really meant it than you are a christian and a changed person and i can't wait to see you in heavan!

love,

  your loving sister in Christ,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment