Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Merry Christmas

It's been a while since I've last posted. I hope I wasn't keeping you in suspense.

This Christmas was full of laughs, surprises, music and yes, even cries.

I even made my parents tear up when I unwrapped my Canon XTi. It was one of the happiest

moments of my life.

Here are some shots that I captured with it. Enjoy!

Santa's cookies

 The wrapping paper and boxes

Hershey kisses
 

Ornament (can you see my reflection?)

Angel ornament

My table setting

I think it's (or was) Rudolph

White Christmas tree

The little village

Snowman

No words

Gingerbread house

Gingerbread house take 2

Gingerbread house door

Our Christmas tree

Snowflake

 Rainbow loom

Superman


Please comment and tell me all about your Christmas!

-fiona

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Fifi, these pictures are awesome! I love the gingerbread house ones and the paper snowflake one.

    ReplyDelete